Monday, May 27, 2013

WAH-HOO!

I have just spent hours with my camera and my photo management programs to try to discover
the glitch in posting my photos.
Random photos turn sideways; in addition lately, some have stretched horizontally, all out
of proportion.
I think I have found the problem!  So this posting is of 
random photos from my recent short visit with friends.
Getting it straight, so-to-speak.

Here again, is the Nisqually pond-top that looked abstract to me:


And the cottonwood path, in right proportions:

Lichen on a stump in the Nisqually:

Also at the Nisqually, a wild  Camas flower, or Indian Hyacinth:

I walked around a little town while my friend had an appointment.
It was pouring rain, but I loved it.
The town has old cottages with proud, old gardens and fences.
The rain had wiped out these poppy blossoms, but I
thought the remains looked like sea creatures, or
even a fancy confection:



It never hurts to take a camera-stroll down a small town alley.
I love old doors just about as much as old barns:


1 comment:

pat said...

How fun to see all the verticality! I am so glad that you persevered and were able to correct the problem. Now we can appreciate the photos more. You were correct in your description of the poppy heads--great shot!