Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS! (More Michigan)

More than the ever-out sun; more than the knock-you-over sunsets, there were bright colors all around. My memories will always recollect "intensity" in the colors and in the experiences.
Here is a smorgasbord of color pops.

A stroll about Ludington:




A stroll around Sutton's Bay, on the Leelanau Peninsula:


Lake sights.  I love that all the shores, whether at the Big Lake, or other little ones, are white sand:

And speaking of little lakes, whereas this typical scene is not really full of color, it IS colorful in its character.
Lest you lose your way to the cottage:

Yes, this is the true lake color!  I do not "dude up" my photos.  Before going to Michigan I wondered if all Chamber of Commerce photos of lake water and sunsets were enhanced.  Nope, it is for real:

I love old, seasoned wood.  Driftwood, and on barns, walkways, stairways.
Here it is enhanced by this landing of geraniums:

Point Betsie Lighthouse:

Sleeping Bear State Park sand dunes:

We saw this every night!
 Shore of Lake Michigan at Ludington:

And the best colors of all!

2 comments:

pat said...

A veritable rainbow, ML! So many wonderfully vibrant eye-catchers...all grouped together perfectly!

Lynda said...

I want to go jump in that lake right now! . . . or, you are making me want to desperately go on a trip! So beautiful!