Thursday, March 28, 2013

ATMOSPHERIC PLEASURE

Getting close to the cormorants in the pond, I had to bushwhack 
through some woods.
The spring snow was melting fast under the power of
new sun.  All around me, new growth was glistening from snow drops, 
illuminating the way.





This Weeping Willow was still shedding tears, though
 the white stuff was gone. But I liked the variations of new green, storm clouds, 
dark gnarly limbs, and white textured old roof:

As I was leaving from making the above photo, the clouds and atmosphere were 
changing by the seconds, and I loved this contrast:

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I always particularly appreciate your macro shots. You always get everything PERFECT; lighting, composition, mood . . . and then, your writing style is just as detailed and uplifting.