Friday, April 12, 2013

I COULDN'T HELP IT!

When the invitation came from a daughter to go up to the Skagit Tulip festival with her and their 2 youngest girls yesterday, I declined.  After all, I was just there last week with my husband to view the daffodils.
Such a weakling I am!  These photos prove my vulnerability, because there I was, taking them!
Now it is tulips which are brightening the ground instead of daffodils.
First encounter:


The last of the daffodils are here in this photo.  The photo op caught my attention because
it shows 3 different blooming stages of Spring:





The little girls loved the acres of tulips, AND the mud at their feet!
This is not exactly "tip-toe-ing through the tulips"!


But making that photo allowed me to see this opportunity.
Mud puddles can be lovely too!

1 comment:

pat said...

Very nice! Although we were "booted" we didn't stop at the fields. Love the reflection shot, as you know.