Monday, January 28, 2008

NEW SNOW TODAY !

This morning, Monday, started out in the best way: new fluffy snow and no school! I just stepped out off our front porch for these shots, and hurried back inside. The one above I call Three in a Row: our cherry trees which bring such pleasure in any season.
I call this "A rose is a rose. Except when it snows."
I don't know this shrub in my own front yard ( something andromeda?), but in the winter bitsy red pods hang loosely. The pods are no larger than a caraway seed (rabbit turd, if you prefer!). So, nameless though they are, I love the red under ice.

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh, these are so beautiful! Nothing like new snow. (As long as you don't have to drive in it or shovel it!)

Mandy said...

I just love the last one! I love it when you get a new blanket of snow and everything just looks fresh again.

HeyLady said...

I can't see the first photo - I really like the photo for Monday, with the snow.

laulley

Unknown said...

You both have amazing landscape to shoot! Im so jealous!