Wednesday, January 9, 2008

COLOR CHALLENGE: GREY

On the international website there is a "color of the month" challenge. (Remember when I won the "orange " one a couple of months ago?) Well, this time of year it is easier to capture monochromatic scenes, like this one from yesterday. On the way home from errands, I saw this photo opportunity, as the tallest trees had begun to loose the fresh snow, leaving a dark outline on top of each ridge. I love the natural shading.




Snow again, actually falling here, but the winter scene would have been just as grey without it.

I had to sneak in this, from Castle Hill in Budapest. All winter long it is grey and white there!

1 comment:

pat said...

Ok, these are all seriously wonderful. The last 2 Hungarian ones, though, I love; probably because I don't see things like that around here!