Saturday, July 9, 2011

HEADING HOME

Ever on the hunt for photo ops, even when off the island, both Pat and I knew an
opportunity when we saw the cluttered antique shop.
It had an outside display - more cluttered than the inside.
But what a fun challenge!
"Color spots" were everywhere, but I just had to do acrobatics
to get the shots composed in order to minimize the background junk 'n stuff.
"Red, white 'n blue":
 Crab a chair!
 Wanna' hang out with me?


We visited a wooden boat center.
These canoes are hanging from the high ceiling. 
"Old and new".
The ones in the background are ancient; made from Maine woods,
and are called "Old Town":

Farewell to the perfect day on Camano Island:

1 comment:

pat said...

Wahahha---crab a chair! I LOVE it! You certainly caught the perfection of our day in these photos, ML. I can't even pick a favorite. I love how we can shoot the same thing, and still see it differently!