Saturday, May 10, 2008

GET 'EM WHILE I CAN

Today I went with Dick for guy-thing kinda' errands. When we found ourselves longer than usual at the oil pit stop, Merriweather and I walked around the perimeter of the building. I guess one never knows the beauty that can be even in a place like that! Here is my first dogwood of the season. I love dogwood and there will be many more attempts, for sure.

These photos are sooc, so this is a little blown-out. The gone-wild field of dandilions made me smile. I tried some for Macro Monday, so perhaps in a couple of days I will see how those turned out. They will be here if they are worth anything.
And here, a tangle of old wood, rust, dried-up grasses, and pansies.

2 comments:

pat said...

ML, these are proof positive that one can find beauty anywhere. I really like the clustered dandelion puffs--great shot!

Carolina said...

wow!! You're certainly have an eye for beauty! Nice work :)
hug