Saturday, May 31, 2014

SUNNY YELLOW!


 My most recent photos seem to have a colors scheme.  It was not planned, but could it be a result of the joy found in having sunshine at last?
Color me yellow-happy!

Before arriving at Granite Falls, Pat and I did some farm-road scoping.
This great barn with the aging yellow edges had a side-kick:

In the pasture at the feet of the barn:



Earlier this season, Mother Nature displayed a different combo of blooms with the same complimentary colors.  Not buttercups, but I was on my tummy to make this photo just the same: 



 Closer to home; in fact, in our own backyard is an entire orchestra of iris.  They are all the same instrument: yellow.  This was made as the sun set behind it:

How accommodating this fat little goldfinch was to arrive in our garden when yellow was on my mind: 
My

1 comment:

pat said...

Enjoyed the yellow theme!! How fortunate to spot snd "capture" that goldfinch. Gorgeous!