Saturday, September 14, 2013

RETURN TO MICHIGAN ! #1

Paradise Revisited!
I couldn't believe the dream came true this August.  My first visit a year ago proved to me that even though I am a devoted native Pacific Northwesterner, there really does exist another beautiful "West Coast": the part of north-western Michigan that borders the east shore of Lake Michigan.  
Photo Buddy Pat and I achieved our dream of returning!
What I loved seeing all over again were the many "waters' edges".
So, here are a few.


Bass Lake Outlet; the ideal swimming place.

The old jetty, on the border of Ludington State Park:



Beaches, beaches everywhere! White sand. 
This was my 2nd visit, and I still have to remind myself that this is fresh water:

Are we greedy?  We saw just hints of autumn, and all we could say was,
"How gorgeous this must be in the Fall.  We really need to return to see all this ablaze."


No comments: