Saturday, May 8, 2010

DANDY IN DEW-ELS

Every year, when I am tempted, I tell myself I do NOTneed more macro shots of dandelions.  But, like this morning,, I usually pay no attention to myself and point my camera at yet another specimen.  
I love the way two seed heads on the one "blossom" here are facing 2 different directions: front, and sideways:


Focusing out a little bit, I get more seed heads, and I call this one "Fireworks":


I really shouldn't be posting these at all, as I was disappoined to see (after I got home) that I forgot to change some settings. This is a "could-a-been".  Even so, I think the dandelions were lovely,
all bedecked in sparkling dew-els.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Oh, I am so glad you DID post them! I think they are beautiful. It's hard to choose a favorite; the perspective changes are truly amazing. There could be a whole lesson on that. Overall, perhaps because of the appropriateness of the name and details, I really enjoyed "Fireworks."

Hope you have a great trip with lots of photos.