Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SOLO RAMBLE - A 6-BARN MORNING!

I was gone only half a day, but it felt like an eternity of relaxation and adventure and fun! I loved talking to the farmers for permission, or breaking through brambles to get to an abandoned barn. I drove highway 203 between Fall City and Duvall, collecting these Barns with Personality. Yes, this one was really just this green:


The farmer here was very gracious to let me poke around the premises. He told me the barn is over 100 years old:


This site only allows 5 photos at a time. My 6th barn's details are all the windows in one of the photos in the next set of photos, below.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I don't know what it is about antique things, I can't help but love looking at and touching worn, used, "well-loved" stuff. seeing them in pictures is just as good! It looks like the weather was perfect (as it usually is in summer up there) not too hot and sunny with poofy white clouds. Love you and miss ya Gramma!

Brett