Friday, March 27, 2015

FROGGY MORNING/FOGGY MORNING


Two days ago: the last of pouring rain.  Frogs, both gigantic and small, enjoy our own pond.
I can almost see this guy smiling.





This morning, glorious and long-awaited sunshine arrived!  Sunrise was swift, and I barely got down to the Mill Pond
before I saw the end of the show.
I was grabbing for the tails of retreating color to make the first shot:

"On Golden Pond":


 Fading:

Still fading, but I saw it was turning into a curious, old photograph kind of color:



This is almost more enjoyable to me than the first, golden one.
The sunrise colors are definitely gone, but I love the tin-type effect
left behind in the atmosphere: 
( I use no computerized filters or enhancements; I had to experiment with camera settings to capture
it.)

1 comment:

pat said...

Lovely, lovely! You captured the swiftly chain moods wonderfully