Wednesday, June 13, 2012

JUST PLAIN FUN

I really didn't want to stop and get out of the car with my little pocket camera in the dark and rain.
But neither did I want to miss this color pop photo op.


Because it was raining so hard, there was obviously no need for un-stacking these chairs to use for outside dining.


And yes, folks running to get out of the rain did look at me quizzically, 
as not only was I getting soaked, but I  was in odd positions to frame the shots. 



However, this was taken upright; but the posting elves insist on keeping it turned sideways.
It was harder to try to turn this correctly than it was to turn myself for the other shots!
I still can't make it stay upright:

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love this! At first, I thought it was stacked spatulas or modernized forks - so fun and happy for a rainy day.