Saturday, November 5, 2011

WATERCOLORS

I also considered titling this post "Upon Further Reflection..." because of the nature of the following photos, and because I said that I had completed posting for the Pass Ramble.
Well, giving further thought, I realize I had forgotten to include
these photos, taken at river's edge.
The sky was blue; the rushing water was clear enough that river-bottom rocks projected copper and gold colors to the water's surface.


By zooming in to the opposite bank, reflected golden leaves, and then nearly-bare young trees become  abstracts:




This reflection in a mud puddle at the camp ground is only partly abstract:

1 comment:

pat said...

Oh, you found some lovely watery vignettes. I really like the last puddle-y shot; it brings to mind an impressionist painting. Very nice!!! We did have a fabulous time, didn't we?