Saturday, March 5, 2011

SAME 'OLE / SAME 'OLE

As I sat at my computer to start downloading the puddle photos of the following blog, a brightness (not the sun, phooey!) burst through the window and back-lighted a bouquet of tulips on my desk.
It was only momentary, but just long enough for me to pick up my camera before the downloading had started.
Yes, every single year I photograph tulips on my desk!
But hey - they bring spring to my heart long before it has occurred outside!



I am so thrilled that the auto-turn glitch has been fixed and I can post my photos as I have taken them, and without distortion! 





I love that this one seems to be filling with the color of the yellow tulip underneath:

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh, oh, OH! How to choose a favorite from these exquisite photos? They look positively hand-painted. I love the two pics of the two tulips seemingly lined up in a row. The shadowing and lighting seem so purposeful and perfect. The bottom photo with the hints of yellow also look hand painted and perfectly posed. I love them!

pat said...

Mmmmmm....love these! Really like the 4th and 5th, with the shallower depth of field and the slightly OOF tulip in the background. Nice bokeh control on those. You are so lucky to have the sun spotlight!